Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to win everything with Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo posted a message on his official Facebook page (with 48,399,791 followers)  and said: "I would like to reaffirm, without worrying about the contracts, my focus is solely on winning every game and every trophy available with the indispensable support on my teammates and with all Madrid fans.

In addition, Cristiano Ronaldo analyzed the two games played these days with the Portuguese national team.

"Two games, six points. Mission accomplished. Yesterday we could have scored more goals, but it is also true that Azerbaijan greatly complicated our task. In any case, the final result of both games was very positive and it is now time to return to the club and think only about my club."

"I would like to reaffirm, without being concerned about contracts, that my focus is solely on winning every game and every available trophy with the essential company of my teammates and all "madridistas". "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...