Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo: Playing with Messi why not?

Cristiano Ronaldo gave an exclusive interview to television channel "Bein Sport' in the U.S. in which he said he would have no problem playing with Messi in the same team.

Cristiano Ronaldo also spoke of the eternal comparison that the press always makes with Messi. "Comparisons with Messi are not from now, but five years ago. I can not change it, because I not work in newspapers or on television. They like to do that. How can I do that? Train well, scoring goals and help my team and not think about it, "he said.

CR7 admitted that Messi is a great player, but admitted that his relationship with the Argentine is strictly professional. "Messi is a great player. We have a working relationship as I have with other players, but we're not friends, because not share locker rooms and eat together, but I respect him as a player," said Cristiano .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...